Information on the collection and use of gain information
The company name (hereinafter referred to as the 'Company') establishes guidelines for handling personal information as follows in order to protect the personal information of the information subject in accordance with Article 30 of the Personal Information Protection Act and to promptly and smoothly handle related grievances; disclose.
**Article 1 (Purpose of processing personal information)**
The company processes personal information for the following purposes. The personal information being processed will not be used for any purpose other than the following, and if the purpose of use is changed, necessary measures such as obtaining separate consent in accordance with Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act will be implemented.
1. Website membership registration and management
Confirmation of intention to sign up for membership, identification/authentication according to the provision of membership service, maintenance and management of membership, identification according to the implementation of the limited identification system, prevention of illegal use of services, consent of a legal representative when processing personal information of children under the age of 14 Personal information is processed for the purpose of confirmation, various notices and notifications, and grievance handling.
2. Provision of goods or services
Personal information is processed for the purposes of product delivery, service provision, contract and billing, content provision, customized service provision, identity verification, age verification, bill payment and settlement, and debt collection.
3. Grievance Handling
Personal information is processed for the purpose of verifying the identity of the complainant, confirming the complaint, contacting and notifying for fact-finding, and notifying the processing result.
**Article 2 (Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information)**
① The company processes and retains personal information within the period of retention and use of personal information in accordance with laws and regulations or within the period of retention and use of personal information agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject.
② Each personal information processing and retention period is as follows.
1. Website membership registration and management: Until the business/group website withdrawal
However, in the case of the following reasons, until the
1) If an investigation or investigation is in progress due to a violation of the relevant laws and regulations, until the investigation or investigation is completed
2) If the bond and debt relationship remain due to the use of the website, until the settlement of the bond and debt relationship
2. Provision of goods or services: Until the completion of supply of goods and services and completion of payment and settlement
However, in the case of the following reasons, until the end of the period
1) Records of transactions such as indications, advertisements, contract details and performance in accordance with the 「Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, Etc.」
- Records on display and advertisement: June
- Record of contract or subscription withdrawal, payment, supply of goods, etc.: 5 years
- Records on handling consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years
2) Storage of communication confirmation data in accordance with Article 41 of the 「Communication Secret Protection Act」
- Date and time of subscriber telecommunication, start/end time, subscriber number of the other party, frequency of use, location tracking data of sending base station: 1 year
- Computer communication, Internet log record data, access location tracking data: 3 months
**Article 3 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)**
① The company processes the personal information of the information subject only within the scope specified in Article 1 (Purpose of processing personal information), and only uses personal information under Article 17 of the Personal Information Protection Act, such as consent of the information subject and special provisions of the law. provided to third parties.
② The company provides personal information to third parties as follows.
- Recipient of personal information:
- Purpose of use of personal information provided by the recipient:
- Items of personal information to be provided:
- Recipient’s retention and use period:
**Article 4 (Consignment of Personal Information Processing)**
① The company entrusts the following personal information processing tasks for smooth personal information processing.
1. Telephone counseling center operation
- Consignee (trustee): OOO CS Center
- Details of entrusted work: telephone consultation, department and staff guidance, etc.
2. A/S center operation
- Consignee (trustee): OOO Electronic
- Contents of consigned work: Provide product A/S for customers
② When the company concludes the consignment contract, in accordance with Article 25 of the Personal Information Protection Act, the contract includes matters related to responsibilities such as prohibition of processing of personal information other than for the purpose of performing entrusted work, technical and administrative protection measures, restrictions on re-entrustment, management and supervision of the trustee, and compensation for damages. etc., and supervise whether the trustee handles personal information safely.
③ If the contents of the consignment work or the trustee is changed, we will disclose it through this personal information processing policy without delay.
**Article 5 (Rights of Users and Legal Representatives and Method of Exercising them)**
① The information subject can exercise the rights related to the protection of personal information in each of the following subparagraphs at any time with respect to the company.
1. Request to view personal information
2. Request for correction in case of errors, etc.
3. Request for deletion
4. Request to stop processing
② The exercise of the rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 may be made to the company in writing, by phone, e-mail, fax, etc., and the company will take action without delay.
③ If the information subject requests correction or deletion of personal information, the company will not use or provide the personal information until the correction or deletion is completed.
④ The exercise of rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 may be done through an agent such as a legal representative of the information subject or a person who has been delegated. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney in the form of Attachment No. 11 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act.
⑤ The information subject must not infringe on the personal information and privacy of the information subject himself or others processed by the company in violation of related laws such as the Personal Information Protection Act.
**Article 6 (Items of personal information to be processed)**
The company handles the following personal information items.
1. Website membership registration and management
2. Provision of goods or services
3. In the process of using the Internet service, the following personal information items may be automatically created and collected.
IP address, cookie, MAC address, service use record, visit record, bad use record, etc.
**Article 7 (Destruction of Personal Information)**
① The company destroys the personal information without delay when the personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the expiration of the personal information retention period or achievement of the purpose of processing.
② If the personal information retention period agreed by the information subject has elapsed or the personal information has to be kept in accordance with other laws despite the achievement of the purpose of processing, move the personal information to a separate database (DB) or change the storage location Conserve otherwise.
③ The procedure and method of personal information destruction are as follows.
1. Destruction Procedure
The company selects the personal information for which the reason for destruction has occurred, and destroys the personal information with the approval of the company's personal information protection officer.
2. How to destroy
The company destroys personal information recorded and stored in the form of electronic files using methods such as Low Level Format so that the record cannot be reproduced, and personal information recorded and stored in paper documents is destroyed by crushing or incineration do.
**Article 8 (Measures to ensure the safety of personal information)**
The company takes the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
1. Administrative measures: establishment and implementation of internal management plans, regular employee training, etc.
2. Technical measures: management of access rights of personal information processing system, etc., installation of access control system, unique identification information
Installation of encryption and security programs such as
3. Physical measures: access control of computer rooms, data storage rooms, etc.
**Article 9 (Matters regarding installation, operation and rejection of automatic personal information collection devices)**
① The company uses 'cookies' to store and retrieve usage information from time to time to provide users with individually customized services.
② Cookies are a small amount of information that the server (http) used to operate the website sends to the user's computer browser and is also stored on the hard disk of the user's computer.
me. Installation, operation, and rejection of cookies: You can refuse to store cookies by setting options in the Tools>Internet Options>Personal Information menu at the top of the web browser.
all. If you refuse to store cookies, you may experience difficulties in using customized services.
**Article 10 (Personal Information Protection Officer)**
① The company is responsible for overall handling of personal information, and has designated a person in charge of personal information protection as follows to handle complaints and damage relief from information subjects related to personal information processing.
▶ Person in charge of personal information protection
※ You will be connected to the department in charge of personal information protection.
▶ Department in charge of personal information protection
Department Name: OOO Team
Contact Person: OOO
② The information subject can inquire about all personal information protection related inquiries, complaint handling, damage relief, etc. that occurred while using the company's service (or business) to the person in charge of personal information protection and the department in charge. The company will respond and handle the inquiries of the information subject without delay.
**Article 11 (Request for viewing personal information)**
The information subject may file a request for access to personal information in accordance with Article 35 of the Personal Information Protection Act to the following departments. The company will make every effort to promptly process the information subject's request for access to personal information.
▶ Receiving and processing departments for personal information access requests
Department Name: OOO
Contact Person: OOO
**Article 12 (Method of Remedy for Infringement of Rights)**
Information subjects may inquire about damage relief and consultations for personal information infringement to the following organizations.
▶ Personal Information Infringement Report Center (operated by Korea Internet & Security Agency)
- Responsibilities: Report personal information infringement, apply for counseling
- Homepage: privacy.kisa.or.kr
- Tel: (without area code) 118
- Address: (58324) 9 Jinheung-gil, Naju-si, Jeollanam-do (301-2 Bitgaram-dong), 3rd floor, Personal Information Infringement Report Center
▶ Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee
- Responsibilities: Personal information dispute mediation application, collective dispute mediation (civil settlement)
- Website: www.kopico.go.kr
- Tel: (without area code) 1833-6972
- Address: 4th floor of Government Complex Seoul, 209 Sejong-daero, Jongno-gu, Seoul (03171)
▶ Supreme Prosecutors' Office Cyber Crime Investigation Team: 02-3480-3573 (www.spo.go.kr)
▶ National Police Agency Cyber Security Bureau: 182 (http://cyberbureau.police.go.kr)
**Article 13 (Enforcement and Change of Personal Information Handling Policy)**