① “Mall” collects the minimum information necessary to fulfill the purchase contract when collecting user information. The following items are mandatory and others are optional.
1. full name
3. Phone number
4. Desired ID (for members)
5. Password (for members)
6. E-mail address (or mobile phone number)
② When the “mall” collects personal information that can be used to identify a user, the consent of the user must be obtained.
③ The provided personal information cannot be used for purposes other than the intended purpose or provided to a third party without the consent of the user, and all responsibility for this is mol . However, with the exception of the following cases.
1. In case of notifying the minimum user information (name, address, phone number) necessary for delivery to the delivery company for delivery business
2. When providing in a form that cannot identify a specific individual as it is necessary for statistical preparation, academic research, or market research
3. In case it is necessary for the settlement of the transaction of goods, etc.
4. In case it is necessary for identification to prevent theft
5. When there is an unavoidable reason required by the provisions of the law or the law
④ If the “mall” needs to obtain the user’s consent pursuant to paragraphs 2 and 3, the identity of the person in charge of personal information management (affiliation, name and phone number, other contact information), the purpose of collection and use of information, and the third Matters stipulated in Article 22 (2) of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization, Etc., such as matters related to the provision of information to persons (recipient, purpose of provision, and content of information to be provided) must be specified or notified in advance, and the user must give this consent at any time. You can withdraw.
⑤ Users may request to view and correct errors in their personal information possessed by the “mall” at any time, and the “mall” is obliged to take necessary measures without delay. If the user requests the correction of an error, the “mall” does not use the personal information until the error is corrected.
⑥ “Mall” limits the number of managers to protect personal information, and assumes all responsibility for damages to users due to loss, theft, leakage, falsification, etc. of users’ personal information, including credit cards and bank accounts. loses.
⑦ The “Mall” or a third party who received personal information from it destroys the personal information without delay when the purpose of collecting or receiving personal information has been achieved.